Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Springtime

Made this springtime card for a challenge on spectrumnoir.com. Made this using a digi image from Whimsystamps.com her name is Katie. I used close to my heart paper and ink. Used bling from want2scrap's cristmas bling I got from Angela holts 2013 calendar kit. I used spectrum noir pens from the pink pack- PP5, BP2,6, GB5, OR1, CT2, IG10,8,6,4,2,1, BT4, DG2,4, TN2, FS2,3

If you would like to order Close To My Heart paper you can order at MarieElaineCrafts.ctmh.com

If you would like to order the whimsy stamps please go to Whimsystamps.com

If you want to get the bling go to want2scrap.com

If you would like to get these awesome alcohol pens go to spectrumnoir.com

Hope you enjoy, and happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. thanks for playing along !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweet Katie is gorgeous, Marie. I especially love her beautiful black hair and the pinks. Your shadings are fabulous. It's delightful to see the image showcased so beautifully. Thank you. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm so happy you shared your card with us at Whimsy. xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete